Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Xroads...

I have come to my proverbial crossroads of my life. Decisions need to be made that will forever affect my future. Good vs. evil, left vs right, peanut butter vs jelly. I am beginning to become restless in the town of Bosa. A lack of excitement and fun activities has left me slightly unmotivated. When this happens change is in order. But let’s analyze the situation. I have been here for 2 months loving the family and everything they have done for me. Not much to do in Bosa right now. In about one month the sea will be swimmable and the beaches will be beachable. There is surfing that can be done and dolphins to see and possibly play with. A couple other factors to think of; leaving for most of May to hang with the parental, couple weekend trips between now the parents, friend visiting in June, and last someone from my helpx site asking to become a travel partner. For the most part I like traveling solo, but it has become apparent that having someone to share some of the experiences would be pretty cool to have. Worst case scenario is that I make a friend along the way and we have some good good times.
Input on the matter would be greatly appreciated…lend your words to the typer and tell me what you think.
Moral of the story, if you are a bigot against spigots then that is spigotry…

2 comments:

  1. You're taking trips hun. It'll change it up a bit. Just wait it out for a while and see how you feel after the trips? That should either reinforce or contradict your current feelings xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beginning to become restless ... haha!! You already know my thoughts, O' to be. I'm actually more concerned with your personal debates that you listed? One in particular scares the crap outta me!

    ReplyDelete