Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I Say Hello, You Say Goodbye

The life of a traveller can be one of loneliness amongst the strangers of the world. Friends, family, and the usual comforts that we take for granted each day of our routines are thrown out the window like a finished banana peel that you dont want to put down on the floor of your car(you have been there). But behind the loneliness you meet fantastic people along the way that change your life in one way or another.

Florence: Julez was at the computer next to me and from there she became one of my best friends and still talk to her 18 months after we met. I even lived 1 block away from her in Australia. Just talked to her today.

Australia: Paul, Simon and Shu are fantastic guys that I pretty much will have a bromance with for the rest of my life.

Turkey: Pachi, Sharareh, Gen, Tanya, Lisa, Mack, Margrette. They made the most memoriable week ever at the best hostel.

Greece: Ten Ten and Alyssa. Both like minded people that i can truely trust to understand the beast of traveling.

London this trip: Alex(the Russian), Liz(the American) and Hannah(the Auzzie). We had a fantastic night walking around this great city and learning about each other.

Case and point is that for the rest of my life, whether I talk to people after our shared experience or not, there is always gonna be a huge spot in my heart for the people I meet on my travels.

No comments:

Post a Comment