Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Where is that?

My departure date from the states is the 14th of January. Instead of going straight to Graceland, I will be taking the extreme scenic route from London all the way south. With friends I have met traveling, I will prove that I can be more then just a moment in time friend. London, Berlin, Heidelberg, and possibly Spain will be graced with my presence. It will be late January that I will find my final destination in Sardinia. To get a simple idea of where I will be working check out the website;

https://www.helpx.net/host.asp?hostid=9098

in the town of Bosa, google image it, is where my place of residence will be. Equipped with a river running through the town, beaches not 5 minutes away, and italian food that my nose is sure to go haywire over, this place seems almost like paradise.

No comments:

Post a Comment