Monday, January 10, 2011

My First Travel Challenge

Yesterday I began my journey with a trip to Phoenix. My sisters family lives there. Among this family is my lil nephew Peter Gene Carothers. I call him Petey G because that is just cuter, but that is neither here nor there.

Besides not wanting to leave the cutest kid ever, the real challenge is from our mother nature. It seems that on my way to see my brother in Durham, NC the storm in the connecting city of Atlanta will allow  people to land, but not leave. Luckily for me, my brothers girlfriends family lives in the A-town and will be hosting me for a night as the storm passes. A little hitch in the plans, but overall could be a fun experience.

Just a thought, does it sound suspicious that you can land in snowy weather, but not take off? I am gonna try not to think about it too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment