Tuesday, April 19, 2011

100!!!

This is my 100th post. It was said it couldnt be done, but I made it to 100. The pool that people had that said i would quit early, i am sorry you lost your money. I feel like this is one of the occasions for a little dream bubble appear and remember the good times that have been had so far... The food, the fever, the beach, the cliff diving, the London, The Germany... I have had many experiences here while on my travels that have now been documented for when i am older and the memory starts to slip. I have a couple posts that i can go ahead and put up, but i think i am going to take a couple days sabbatical from posting. I will be heading to Barcelona in only a couple days and then to france then to see the parents. So if you stay tuned I am sure I will have new material including new cast members. Good thing my parents have a sense of humor...

Moral of the story, take a breather, breathing is good, keeps ya alive...

No comments:

Post a Comment