Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Ask And You Shall Recieve

On the island of Sardinia it turns out lepers and people carrying a traveling backpack snapping pictures carries the same stigma. Let's watch carefully, but don't get near them, you will loose a limb. I walked up to a couple who was unaware by my immediate proximity. As I spoke to ask for directions, the husband threw the wife between us and starting running. He knows he just has to be faster then the slowest person. I figured it was the shoes that made them act this way, but a it turns out tourist in the off season are not common place here.
I get to my bus and take seat. I was a bit tired due to the fact I hadn't actually had sleep for 36 hours. But the view I was getting from the bus was just too amazing. Ocean of one side, mountain scenery on the other. It was pretty unbeatable. If other scenic views picked a fight with this one, Sardinia's would TKO them. An hour later I arrived in the beautiful town of Bosa, Italy. Michael, my host, picked me up and off we went. He is a friendly German fellow with a wife, Silvia, and 2 children, Nihima 8 and Orlando 13. This is a very tight family that is so amazingly hospitable and wonderful, they will deceive thief own post. My ability to post is gonna be limited due to the fact that I do not have Internet readily available. I will do my best though.

1 comment: